Dr. Louisa Ramone Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

I went to see this doctor today for the first time. She was referred by what I considered to be a credible source. My daughter was with the person who referred me and thought Dr. Ramoune was nice . Having always wanted to find a female doctor for my daughter, I decided to take my daughter to Dr. Ramoune instead of her previous pediatrician. I should have followed my instinct and turned around after walking into her facility which didn't look sanitary. The house looked old and in need of repair. There was no air conditioning and the fans in the waiting are was insufficient. After waiting for about 15 mins, I met with the doctor. She is rude and lacked professionalism, made assumptions about my child without considering the her history which I provided. My daughter wore slippers to this visit and rode her skooter there so by the time we got ther her feel were dry. This "doctor" implied the dryness, which is normal or customary in the summer, was indicative of someone with sugar problems. When my daughter has never had any illness besides being an asthmatic. Like most black children, she is thick and healthy, very active. Dr. Ramoune lacks professional bedside manner. She speaks to people in a familiar tone which comes across as condescending. By the end of the visit, I could tell she wasn't pleased with me or sensed my displesure in her treament as a "professional". She didn't that thank you for coming or nice to meet you and basically dismissed me. I gave her a standard medical form to fill out for my daughter's camp. I was so disgusted with her after leaving that I returned to her office and asked for the form. I have no intentions of EVER having her as my daughter's physican or visiting her office. I would never recommend anyone with private insurance. Dr. Ramoune needs to realize peole are not from her home country and do not need her home remedies. She's a quack!