Highly Dissatisfied

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Boyd is amazing. I had a very complicated pregnancy and she was great with walking me through the whole experience. She always took time to educate me on everything going on and what to expect. I’m so blessed that now I have a happy healthy baby and I’m thankful to have her as my doctor. I highly recommend her!

Horrified by what this doctor did to my daughter

This woman put my daughter into labor a week early and promised she would be there for the whole delivery. She abandoned my daughter, and did not even bother to stop by until 2 minutes before they took her to surgery. She rushed her to be induced because her office is closing and so is labor and delivery at McLeod in Cheraw . Now my grandson is IN NICU because of issues that were not accurately documented and or lost T&is [email protected] $hold not practice till she gets her life t9gether.

Great experience

Dr. Boyd is amazing! Very easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend her. Best obgyn experience I've had!

Contraceptive Implants

Dr. Louise S Boyd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cheraw, SC.