Dr. Louise Collins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louise Collins?

Smart & thoughtful

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Gave me a timely, accurate diagnosis even though I had unusual symptoms. Didn't leave any stone unturned and possibly saved my life as a result. Excellent manner. Pleasant staff.

Very unprofessional and doesn't care

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I was mis-diagnoses and wound up having a miscarriage due to this doctor.

Great!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

The only gyn I feel comfortable with!

Posted on January 15th, 2014

I was her patient for years, and she was never able to suggest treatments or options for my vaginal pain. I had an 6 months follow up appointment to see her and arrived with what I thought was a kidney infection, but her staff told me she was going on vacation and I would not be able to see her because she had too many appointments. I had to see her medical assistant. She could have cared less, and she could care less about her patients well being. I am sure you can find a better gyro on the east end.

Amazing

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Great doctor, very patient and friendly. Extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Front desk staff very friendly. Would recommend her to anyone.

donna,LPN

Posted on October 14th, 2011

I have had pain for along time...birth control to ease the pain and nothing else has been recommended. My health is perfect and has been, but this doctor listened. For the first time I feel my pain and feelings have been looked at in a full professional manner... I am lucky to have found such a caring and professional doctor. (although at the time she could not take other patients...when there is an opening...you are blessed to have such a doctor to help and understand your medical and emotional needs...She is one in a million. dk

Rude and insensitive

Posted on July 7th, 2011

I as told by a nurse at my doctors office in the same building that I should go see Dr. Collins, then my friend Sandy told me to see her also. When I call her office after finding a lump under my breast, I am told she is no longer accepting new patients. I have no idea who to go see, she is the one recommended by a nurse and a friend and I can't get in. The receptionist tells me "try again in the fall". Obviously, I cannot wait that long. I tell her its too important to wait till fall. She clearly doesn't care and is not interested. I was upset under these circumstances and now I have no idea where to go and who to see. I have to start asking around all over again and considering this lump, I have to hurry.

Posted on July 29th, 2016