Dr. Louise Connolly Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Louise Connolly?

caring GYN

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

She is smart and caring. I like that she knows a lot about vitamins and supplements and helped me pare down what I was taking. I like getting my pap with her

My favorite gyn

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Very caring doctor. She spends lots of time with me. She is smart . I like her office deocrations. NIce person and wonderful doctor.

Great GYN

Posted on June 12th, 2016

Caring, thorough, kind. Answered my questions. called me back about my problem. checked on me after surgery. Took the time I needed.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Terrible disorganized dr, rude staff. Don't go here.

Horrible doctor; HORRIBLE woman

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

If I could give this woman zero stars, I would. I want to post here to warn people about what a terrible doctor--and terrible woman in general--this person is. Appallingly rude and extremely unprofessional! This woman has no business working in the medical profession. My sister went to see Dr. Connolly for a routine exam, and this doctor screamed at my family that we don't care enough about her health because my sister (who is in perfect health, by the way) isn't going into her office every six months for a routine exam. Completely outrageous. I believe she was somehow trying to scam my sister--or anyone in my family, it seemed--into more visits. Other professionals I have consulted have found Dr. Connolly's recommendations bizarre and inappropriate. It's scary how selfish and dishonest this doctor is! None of the women in my family will be returning to this psycho's office ever again!

Posted on August 1st, 2012

Great doctor with a great bedside manner and really seems to care. Sometimes a little over the top with the blood tests though, but extremly thorough and very open and candid.

Exceelent doctor

Posted on November 11th, 2011

Dr. Connolly is a very caring doctor. She spends time with you to explain all your health concerns. She is the only doctor I have ever had that will answer all the questions you have and not make you feel rushed. She has found the perfect herbs for me to take to increase my energy levels. She spent the time diagnosing my blood results to do this. She is the only one that found the right thyroid medicine for me. I would trust her for all your health concerns.

Her staff is really bad

Posted on March 30th, 2011

Please get rid of your staff Dr. Connolly, the girl at the front desk is the devil, she puts other employees down in front of customers and is very rude to customers.

remember me

Posted on November 18th, 2010

Dr.Connolly delivered my 3 boys;the first,Edward,was an emergency Csection in 1990.In1992,Joseph,was delivered vaginally without any difficulty.John Michael was a tricky one yet Dr.Connolly with her expertise delivered him vagilaay at31 weeks.He is now 17,6 feet tall and in the national honour society and he too will be a MD one day.She was and is my number 1 MD,so much that I had her and her husband Frank as Johnnys Godparents!Its been a while since I am now 50!

A weirdo

Posted on September 29th, 2010

You're wasting your time! Go elsewhere. She is awful and just out to make a dollar! Bedside manner is horrible...I couldn't believe that on my first visit she actually told me I had a pretty vagina which thoroughly grossed me out!

Worst Doctor I have ever seen!

Posted on September 24th, 2010

Bad staff and long wait. They over charge you!! Don't waste your money or time at this office.

Worst Doctor I've Ever Met

Posted on August 12th, 2010

Dr Connolly is a doctor who is just out to get your money. She scams insurance companies to try to make an extra buck off of her patients. I have filed a grievance against her. I would never recommend her to anyone. EVER. And, to top it off, her staff is very rude.