Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louise Davis
Dr. Louise Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Saint John's Health Center and UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica. Dr. Davis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Louise Davis has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Pediatric ophthalmologists provide complete eye and vision care for children and adolescents. They’re trained to work specifically with children and they offer screening and treatment solutions that make kids more relaxed. Similar to optometrists,...
Dr. Louise Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.