Dr. Louise Raminfard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Louise Raminfard?

Favorite Doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Raminfard's for 16 years; she is the best. I went to her in Stony Brook and then followed her to Huntington for two more moves; I live 50 miles from her office. She always listens to me, explains things and has treated my RA for all these years;I trust her completely. Norma, her office manager is always helpful and friendly too.

patient

Posted on December 7th, 2015

great dr. on point,knows how to treat!!!

Horrible Physician

Posted on October 28th, 2015

I saw this doctor as a means to begin to correct my Osteporosis condition so that it wouldn't progress and cause me to have any fractures. She explained my condition which I already knew. I needed to be put on the correct medication. She suggested the first medication my ins company would approve without a fight, didn't try to obtain my old records from a prior doctor, and didn't order any blood work. I had to call her and ask her why she never ordered any blood work before she suggested I go on Reclast? Her response was, well you have to go on something. !! Her office is run by one girl who is probably so overwhelmed that she doesn't have time to even try to get a proper script authorization. I think she wouldn't deal with me because I happen to have Fidelis insurance. Although she accepts it. After seeing another physician after her, I could clearly see a thousand percent difference with someone who is capable and caring. SHAME ON YOU LOUISE RAMINFARD!!!! I should charge you for the gas I used to get to you!!

Finally

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

Dr raminfard and staff are wonderful I would recommend her to anybody that needs a caring doctor who knows her business.

Posted on June 17th, 2012

At first I was hesitant about seeing a new doctor. She is so kind and truly cares about her patients. When medication didn't work for me she tried many different meds until she found the perfect combination.She is incredibly knowledgeable. Her bedside manner is incredible, she takes her time to talk to me, see what's going on in my life and she is so gentle. I strongly recommend her as a physician.

Posted on October 27th, 2011

Knowledgeable, caring takes time to explain, ....just great.

RA patient

Posted on August 17th, 2011

After dealing with 2 past rheumatologist; (both male sorry to say), I met Dr.Raminfard. What a blessing!! She not only correctly treats my severe RA but is kind, caring & understanding. Her office staff top notch. I've been her patient for 6 yrs. now & don't know what I'd do without her.

First class doctor, first class person.

Posted on May 9th, 2009

Dr. Raminfard is a first rate doctor that is professional and very caring towards her patients. I think she is just great!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017