Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louise A Spadaro
Dr. Louise A Spadaro, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roslyn, NY. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Spadaro is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center, NYU Langone Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital. Dr. Spadaro has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Louise A Spadaro has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
Showing 5 of 9
As a type 1 diabetic and a woman, I wanted a cardiologisit who was knowledgeable about heart disease prevention and reducing my risk factors. Dr. Spadaro was recommended to me, and I was delighted that I decided to seek her professional advice. Dr. Spadaro spent considerable time going over my lifestyle, lipid profile, and other aspects of my personal and family health history. She immediately made recommendations that she felt would enable me to lower my cardiac risk factors based on my being a diabetic. She recommended that I have a blood test after three months and would then make further recommendations which she did. Her followup was excellent, leaving me confident that she was a knowledgeable and caring physician--someone I felt at ease discussing my concerns and could count on to take the time to address any health issues I was facing. I highly recommend Dr. Spadaro to anyone looking for a cardiologists who practices preventative medicine.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Spadaro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
New York University
Dr. Louise A Spadaro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Francis Hospital, 100 Port Washington Blvd, Roslyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Louise A Spadaro in this video.
Dr. Louise A Spadaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roslyn, NY.