Have you seen Dr. Louise M Walsh?

Best Doctor Ever!!!

I am one of the pickyest patients ever when it comes to my doctors. But Dr.Walsh is different. She takes her time and LISTENS to what you need. She doesn't just do what's required she goes above and beyond to genuinly care about her patients!!

Best doctor ever!

Awesome doctor I have ever had.. she has been my doctor for 2 pregnancies and was my son's doctor. I felt very comfortable with her. She treats her patients with care and respect. She doesn't treat them like cattle (move 'em in and move 'em out). I also hope to find her .

There are NO DOCTORS that can match the CALIBER of DR. WALSH'S CARE!

Dr. Walsh is the BEST PCP I've EVER had. I am VERY sad she left Sunrise Community Health and am attempting to locate where she is currently practicing. I have severe, complicated health issues, am on Medicaid (therefore, limited resources) and Dr. Walsh NEVER treated me like a poor, complicated mess! Most of my "top rated Dr's" with outstanding resumes and much more experience and years of learning then Dr. Walsh behold have not been able to help me, connect with me and make me feel like she cares about me as a human being, not just another patient! I PRAY I FIND HER!

Great Doc!

I have been seeing Doctors for years n been thru many. To keep a long story short Dr. Walsh told me more knowledgable stuff in one visit then all the other doc's have the past five years! Also made me feel like she cared not just pushing me thru visit because of my insurance. Thanks Dr. Walsh I would recommend u to anyone!!!!

Dr. Louise M Walsh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.