Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug
Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wilkins-Haug is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Exeter Hospital and Nsmc Salem Hospital. Dr. Wilkins-Haug has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug has the following 2 expertise
- Fetal Diseases
- High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had a complicated OB history [prior losses] and was referred to Dr Wilkins. Hubby and I knew we were in the right place after our first meeting with her. She really did go the extra mile to set my mind at ease throughout my pregnancy. I delievered via CS and as she promised, I barely have a scar! If you have an interesting OB history like I did, she's the person for you. From a very happy mother!
Cold, distracted, rushed, poor eye contact. I know she's got a position of some importance, but I wouldn't send my dog to see this doctor...
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors (2017)
Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise. Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors® are specialists who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top medical specialists throughout the country who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Wilkins-Haug is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBrigham And Womens Hospital, 75 Francis St, Boston, MA
Dr. Louise E Wilkins-Haug is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.