Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lourdes R Bosquez has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Lourdes R Bosquez has the following 21 expertise
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Behavioral Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
Showing 5 of 42
I wrote a review a month ago regarding how Dr. Bosquez over medicated my mother while she was in a transitional hospital and refused to stop the medications, which caused my mother to be very confused and in an almost vegetative state. Update: when we got mom home from Kindred Hospital, we took her off all the medications Dr. Bosquez had her on. Mom is back to normal mentally and able to function again. Dr. Bosquez insisted that mom had dementia and was no longer able to function normally or to be off of the medications, even though we insisted that mom had never displayed symptoms of Dementia until put on the medications. Mom is doing difficult word puzzles and reading daily again, she converses normally again, she is cheerful, and completely alert and oriented. NO signs of Dementia! Doctors should listen to family members!
Only a rating of 1 because I had to. She is the worst doctor I have ever seen. The office in general is awful. My daughter is a patient of hers for about 10 years, which is about to change. They over collected on the copay and I have been trying for 2 weeks to get a refund or even to speak to someone. No one will call me or contact me in any way. I took them copies of the EOB and receipt. They won't call me about the situation and they insist on communicating by email. They don't answer their phone or call back. If you are late even by 5 minutes, Dr. Bosquez will leave. The front desk people are no better than she is. They only deal with email. You have to make your return appt. by email, you can't even make it before you leave the office. I would never recommend her to anyone
30 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lourdes R Bosquez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLourdes Ramirez Bosquez Md, 9006 Forest Xing Ste C, Spring, TX
Dr. Lourdes R Bosquez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.