Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ma Lourdes L De Asis has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Ma Lourdes L De Asis has the following 17 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Food Allergies
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 6
I saw the dr and she informed me that I do not have any food allergies(she tested me on my back)I went for a follow-up visit and told her that I am still having a problem and asked that she test me for other things because I am having more severe allergic reactions(I asked are you sure i didnt react to peanuts?? she said you are not allergic to peanuts or any other foods. She told me that I was mistaken and that I should consider make-up or lotions that I am putting on my skin. I informed her that I only use hypoallergenic products and my issues occur only after i eat. she told me that food is not the culprit. So i left her office and went out to eat and the restaurant called 911 and I had to use an epipen, benadryl and take prednisone to stop the reaction I was having after eating something that had peanut sauce on it. Just imagine my embarrassment and fear because I simply couldnt breath. This doctor does not listen to her pts and does not care enough about her pts lives. Find another one. She is horrible!!!
29 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ma Lourdes L De Asis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Nyack, NY.