Have you seen Dr. Ma Lourdes L De Asis?

Dr. De Asis is really a great doctor. She is thorough, concerned and kind. She has a warm, caring bedside manner. She is also a great diagnostician.

Her misdiagnosis cost me an ER Visit and almost my life

I saw the dr and she informed me that I do not have any food allergies(she tested me on my back)I went for a follow-up visit and told her that I am still having a problem and asked that she test me for other things because I am having more severe allergic reactions(I asked are you sure i didnt react to peanuts?? she said you are not allergic to peanuts or any other foods. She told me that I was mistaken and that I should consider make-up or lotions that I am putting on my skin. I informed her that I only use hypoallergenic products and my issues occur only after i eat. she told me that food is not the culprit. So i left her office and went out to eat and the restaurant called 911 and I had to use an epipen, benadryl and take prednisone to stop the reaction I was having after eating something that had peanut sauce on it. Just imagine my embarrassment and fear because I simply couldnt breath. This doctor does not listen to her pts and does not care enough about her pts lives. Find another one. She is horrible!!!

Dr. Ma Lourdes L De Asis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Nyack, NY.

Dr. Ma Lourdes L De Asis Is this you?