Dr. Lourdes L Falconi-Quang Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Lourdes L Falconi-Quang?

Never felt like she listened to me

I was a patient of Dr Falconi for several years. Every time I saw her for at least 4-5 years I complained of severe cramps and pain. In all of that time, all she ever tried was switching my birth control. It wasn't until she was out that a midwife actually acted like she cared and listened to me and prescribed some pills for me to take for the pain and recommended I get an unltrasound. It turned out I had some ovarian cysts causing my pain. I ended up switching doctors and they immediatley suggested some alternatives to the pain pills and have me continuously taking birth control pills for several months at a time because they believe I have minor endometriosis, and it has made a HUGE difference! I wish Dr. Falconi would have taken more time to listen to me and take me seriously and come up with alternatives to alleviate my pain.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Lourdes L Falconi-Quang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.