Dr. Lourdes Henares-Levy Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

The Worst -- Will Take You for All You're Worth!

Posted on June 24th, 2010

She recommended psychoanalysis for me, which was the absolute worst treatment. Kept me on the couch for five years, while she drank wine behind me. I got progressively worse. My mind was running full-speed 24 hours per day. Moved to another city, got proper cognitive care and medication and fully recovered and fully functioning. Don't go to her! Unprofessional. Called "evil" by another St. Louis psychiatrist. Only wants money.

Posted on December 23rd, 2015