Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lourdes Rucela P Ada
Dr. Lourdes Rucela P Ada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tewksbury, MA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lourdes Rucela P Ada has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lourdes Rucela P Ada has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lourdes Rucela P Ada is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I went to Dr. Ada Lourdes as a new member of the community and also needing support for some issues I'd been having. Both times I had an appointment with her I left in tears. This woman was cruel, her bedside manner was atrocious, and she seems to care less what happens to her patients. I will never go back there, never recommend her to anyone, and hope to forget my times there.
Doctor did not read my chart before my visit, and I was not happy with her lack of communication or understanding of my medical condition. The medications were prescribed by a neurology professional, and this doctor did not see the necessity for the medications, even though I suffer from a medical condition.
28 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines
Graduated in 1990
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Lourdes Rucela P Ada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTEWKSBURY FAMILY HEALTH CARE, 1565 Main St Ste 101, Tewksbury, MA
Dr. Lourdes Rucela P Ada is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tewksbury, MA.