More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lourie A Battles has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 8
I called for appointment for twin boys at this clinic and receptionist ask me on insurance plan I said AR kids then she didn't have slots open but blue cross blue shield they have slot open When ask on how come I can't appointment at this clinic if they can take BCBS insurance She didn't have answer and said it's state limit and I said I like to know more about it and she didn't like to answer and hang up on me If kids have AR kids plan then look like it get treated this way at this clinic .... Get better insurance then they have time look like This is pediatric clinic in cabot
Brought my daughter in to catch up on vaccines. When I stated that she was overdue and that I wanted to discuss what she needed, this doctor responded in a condescending manner that I needed to go somewhere else and that this practice will not tolerate people who are anti vaccination. I was there to get vaccines! She checked out my child and left with saying nothing. Sickening.
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Lourie A Battles accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Clinic, 3401 Springhill Dr Ste 245, North Little Rock, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lourie A Battles in this video.
Dr. Lourie A Battles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Little Rock, AR.