- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loutfi S Aboussouan MD
Dr. Loutfi S Aboussouan, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Cleveland, OH and Cleveland, OH( and 2 other locations). They have 34 years of experience. Their specialties include Pulmonary Disease.
Dr. Loutfi S Aboussouan has 4 locations
Dr. Loutfi S Aboussouan has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Loutfi S Aboussouan has the following 14 expertise
- Angiographic Visualization
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Chest Infection
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Loutfi S Aboussouan Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Loutfi S Aboussouan
Loutfi S. Aboussouan, MD, FCCP, was born in Beirut, Lebanon. He has been a Staff Physician in the Respiratory Institute of Cleveland Clinic since 2003. He has also been a Staff Physician in the Neurological Institute since 2007. He is board-certified in pulmonary disease, critical care medicine and sleep medicine. His interests include general pulmonary medicine, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, neuromuscular diseases, sleep medicine, long-term ventilator care and teaching. He has been the Director of Pulmonary Curriculum for the second-year class of the Cleveland Clinic Lerner School of Medicine since 2006. Dr. Aboussouan received College Teaching Awards at Wayne State University in Detroit, Mich., in 1999 and 2003. He has been elected by his peers as one of the Best Doctors in America since 2001. He has been listed in the "Top Docs" issue of Cleveland magazine since 2006. He has several publications in the fields of pulmonary and sleep medicine, and is a reviewer for several scientific journals.