Dr. Love Paul Is this you?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2012

He saved my life after having back surgery. He is so compassionate and caring. He was my go to doctor and coordinated with all my other doctors. You may have to wait to see him, but he gives you such personal attention. It is so rare in this day and time.

Best Doctor I have ever met.

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr. Love Paul is really a very soft spoken, gentle, caring doctor. My whole family loves him.

Posted on March 21st, 2016