Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lowell Dodge
Dr. Lowell Dodge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI, with another office in Huntington Woods, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dodge is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital,Troy, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Royal Oak (35 Years. He speaks English.
Dr. Lowell Dodge has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
my son has a congenital heart defect and was running a fever of 103+. he diagnosed it as a viral infection, gave no antibitoics, sent us home. three days later fever still running high without breaking. Went to ER. Diagnosis... FLU . very dangerous and very bad diagnosis. immediately switched and left this office.
Dr. Dodge is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Royal Oak (35 Years
42 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Lowell Dodge accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lowell Dodge in this video.
Dr. Lowell Dodge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.