Dr. Lowell T Ku Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lowell T Ku?

Best RE you could find!

I drove 45 minutes each way, sometimes 5 days a week to see Dr. Ku. He is that good! He is kind and caring and will work hard to ensure he does everything he can to get you the family you want! Dr. Ku took my difficult case and now I have a beautiful 5 month old boy!

Fantastic doctor who gets results!

If you want a baby, go see Dr. Ku. He is smart, kind, and most of all, he gets you your baby. We went to him and after our first IVF, we got pregnant and now have our son. I can't thank Dr. Ku enough! He truly changed our lives!

The BEST fertility doctor in DFW

Dr. Ku helped us get our son. We are so happy and have so much love and respect for Dr. Ku. We are planning on going back for another one soon! I highly recommend Dr. Ku! Best doctor for fertility .

In the very hard times of infertility, Dr. Ku was a positive light. He was so caring and involved in our care. His staff was also amazing. Each and every person was so helpful and positive. I would definitely recommend anyone going through infertility, to Dr. Ku!

BEST Fertility Doctor in DFW

Dr. Ku is the BEST fertility doctor in town with THE highest success rates you can possibly get with modern medicine. Go see him if you need an amazing fertility doctor. We are pregnant with baby #3! We are parents because of Dr. Ku!

If you want to have a baby, go see Dr. Ku!

We tried for so many years and now we have a beautiful baby boy thanks to Dr. Ku! Go see him today if you need help getting preggers. I am glad that I did. Couldn't have done it without Dr. Ku.

Mommy to be because of Dr. Ku!!

We tried for years. Trying over and over again. Our friends were getting pregnant but why weren't we? Every friend's baby shower I went to was so tough for me. Then, I went to see Dr. Lowell Ku. From the get go, he was was friendly and knowledgable. He got down to work immediately with reviewing the tests we needed and the options of treatment that were just right for us. I found out that my tubes were blocked! So, we did IVF and after just 1 round of IVF, we are now pregnant with a baby boy! Me and the husband are overjoyed! Now my friends are planning MY baby shower! We are so lucky that we went to see Dr. Ku.! Go see him now! Go get your baby!

I'm a happy mommy because of this wonderful and caring doctor!

We tried for so long and had been to other infertility doctors. I am so glad that I went to see Dr. Ku. From the get go, he was so knowledgeable and crafted a tailored plan right away. After just 1 IVF, I got pregnant! I am now a mommy to a beautiful little boy. He is the joy of my life! I couldn't have done it without Dr. Ku. We are so grateful to him for his expertise and his care. He just understood us and took great care of us. Thank you Dr. Ku! Go see Dr. Ku!

I am so happy I decided to see Dr. Ku! I had seen another fertility specialist before seeing or meeting Dr. Ku, he was actually my 2nd opinion. My husband and I, were not a fan of the previous specialist. Dr. Ku is the total opposite of him, he is very informative and made me feel comfortable and he is very knowledgeable. Dr. Ku has the best bed side manners, because all my obgyn's in my past have been females. We now have a boy & we just recently did an FET cyle and the beta came back positive!!! I am so happy that I went to see Dr. Ku, I love that he truly cares about you and really trying to help you get pregnant. I highly recommend anyone who has struggled with infertility to go see Dr. Ku! We certainly are glad we did & are very thankful for the success we had getting pregnant. Thanks Dr Ku!!!!

Dr Ku is Awesome!

A Happy Mommy!

I've done a ton of research and Dr. Ku is by far the best Infertility specialist in Dallas if not in the entire southwest area. He is knowledgable, has extremely high success rates, is compassionate, and is available to his patients. Infertility is stressful. Dr. Ku's bedside manner is awesome and made all visits to him less stressful. Let's face it ladies, you need Dr. Ku to help you get pregnant. Go to the best and most successful. Dr. Ku will get you a baby! Future moms, take it from a mom to be, Dr. Ku is the only infertility specialist to go to!

Awesome Doctor!!

Dr Ku is an awesome doctor. He is very friendly and knows what he is doing. After seeing him first time I was so confident that he the one who has knowledge and patience to understand the problems. I would definelty recommend Dr Ku.

Dr. Lowell T Ku is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.