Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lowell Palmer Jr
Dr. Lowell Palmer Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, KY, with another office in Vancouver, WA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Palmer is affiliated with Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus, Southwest Washington Medical Center and Genesis Medical Center Davenport. He speaks English.
Dr. Lowell Palmer Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Palmer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Southwest Washington Medical Center
Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Genesis Medical Center - West Campus
S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
20 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Lowell Palmer Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lowell Palmer Jr in this video.
Dr. Lowell Palmer Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.