Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lowell G Rollins Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I went in for a blood test to have certain information relayed back to me. Instead of giving me the information from my blood test, Dr. Rollins decided to have his recommendation relayed by his employee "Everything looks normal, check back in a year" despite the fact that 4 of my levels in my test were too high, too low, or sub normal. I had to visit the doctors office and demand my results otherwise they weren't going to give them to me. When I tried to discuss the results the doctor seemed unconcerned. He is either way behind the curve in knowledge or completely uncaring. He would have me live my life as subnormal, I found a new doctor to help with my problems FAST. Do not see Dr. Rollins.
My mother woke up in the middle of the night with her heart racing and having trouble breathing (which only lasted a few minutes of I would have taken her to the ER). When we got in to see him he asked my mother (who thankfully is a nurse) what she thought we should do. Maybe I am wrong but shouldn't he know what to do? To me he seemed a little arrogant.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Mc Lennan Co Med Ed Res Fn
Dr. Lowell G Rollins Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHuntsville Pediatric And Adult Medicine Associates, 100 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 1000, Huntsville, TX
Dr. Lowell G Rollins Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, TX.