Dr. Lowell Stonecipher Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lowell Stonecipher?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

GREAT DOCTOR AND GREAT STAFF! LOVE COMING TO THIS CLINIC.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

I've been going to Dr Stonecipher for years. He did hand surgery on me as well as manage my aches and pains over the years. I appreciate his many years of helping my family with all our health problems.

Not a good Dr at all

Posted on March 10th, 2016

I hurt myself at work and they send me here .I had two bulging disc And1 perforated disc that was on my Sonic nerve running down my leg I had a disc from the emergency room that showed my spine was cracked and had bone fragments he said that he couldn't read the disc and took x-rays as said that my back was all right just my age for a 45 year old man well the next time I went to substitute was there and ordered MRI it showed a perforated disc in the two bulging disc he told me that I needed injections or surgery so he gave me injections first they didn't work so he gave it we had surgery he trimmed and disc of my sciatic nerve I told the man that my back was still hurting when I went to the doctor for updates he said no it's all in your mind you didn't want to listen to me he relates me at work full Duty with no restrictions gave me a purse 7% impairment rating and my back still hurts everyday I've told him he just doesn't listen I know I'm asking for a second opinion I don't know if I get 1 but I'm hoping to but this doctor does not even need to be a doctor at any practice he is not even worth writing how bad he is doctors are out here to help you not hurt you like he is leave right now I'm fixing to give him his he's not even worth that you just got to have one to finish out this thing

Stay Away From This Man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I had a ruptured tendon in my finger, had to wear a splint for two weeks before I had surgery to repair it, I ended up having two surgeries and my finger has still not healed properly, yes he does tell you one thing and says another in his notes,he was going to release me back to work when I can barely bend my finger, and there is still a lot of pain, can't even bend the tip of my finger, ended up going on long term disability with my job because he says that there is nothing more that he can do, I can hardly use my hand for much because all of the fingers are stiff, and my finger hurts when I try to use the hand too much, I would not send anyone to see this quack doctor! I have waited almost two hours to be seen by him, and everyone in the waiting room is complaining about waiting so long to be seen.

Posted on March 5th, 2009

Is not interested in finding the real cause of the problem. Never set bones straight, I now have to have bones rebroken and reset due to his bad choices. Released me to full duty when I could not work, got mad when I came back because I still was in pain, refused to listen, very short sited, got mad when I would not agree with his opinion. Would never recommend him. Has the personality of a door knob.

Worker's Comp Patients Stay Away!!!!

Posted on January 18th, 2008

This so called Dr will lie to you with your records right in front of him. I made a bad decision by choosing him after an accident and when I went he said I had a spranged muscle in my lower back. This was after I was told to seek a Ortho due to the fact my symptoms were exactly like a spinal injury. This idiot tries to send me back to work after a month of loading me up on alot of steroids saying I was 100%. The DOT Dr that checked me before I could return to Truck Driving laughed and said I wasn't even 50%. I had to return to see Stonecipher and he had an MRI which showed a ruptured disk in my lower spine. He also will tell you 1 thing and lie on his dictation so record everything he says if you go and seek a 2nd and 3rd opinion because I can hardly walk now and he released me saying I was 100%.

Posted on May 31st, 2017