Dr. Lowell Theard Is this you?

2.2

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lowell Theard?

Patient

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Doctor looks like rude person .Bad service of communication this doctor staff tgey told me you will receive authority letter to see specialized doctor but i didn't receive for longtime and then i contacted his staff they told me i check and call u back. But they didn't call me yet

Changing Primary care doctor immediately

Posted on September 18th, 2015

I absolutely hate this office. The first time I ever went, I was treated by a female doctor who couldn't diagnose me, but she was nice. However, the nurse didn't know what she was doing. Could barely take my blood correctly. I had to find the vein for her...seriously?!?! They took my bloodwork, NEVER informed me that i was on the verge of having a serious health issue until 1.5 years later when I went back for what I think was heat rash, but I don't know for sure because I saw Dr. Theard, who was cold, rude and didn't even tell me what the rash was! He never told me if it was in fact heat rash! He talked down to me, AGAIN dealt with another nurse who had no clue what he was doing. Seriously, he tried to take my blood pressure in the hallway. The office feels trashy and they don't even take debit or credit cards!!! I was so appalled after my second visit, I hate this doctor's bedside manner, don't like the people in his office, nothing. Never going back. The rest of the staff was nice, even though they were clueless, and the ease of appointment wasn't too bad but that's the only good thing I have to say.

The Absolute Worst Physician Ever

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Two hour wait. Totally unprofessional staff. Find another Doctor other than this one. I won't even call him a Physician. He is rude and unprofessional and dangerous.

Posted on January 18th, 2017