Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Loy L Anderson MD
Dr. Loy L Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Loy L Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Loy L Anderson has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Loy L Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loy L Anderson - Posted on May 30th, 2018
Rude and uninterested in my condition. I quit going to that clinic because I don't want to see her if my primary is not available.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loy L Anderson - Posted on May 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loy L Anderson - Posted on April 28th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loy L Anderson - Posted on March 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loy L Anderson - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
22 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Loy L Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Loy L Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.