Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Loy D Cowart III has 3 locations
115 Gillikin St
Twin City, GA 30471
Book Online Now
Dr. Loy D Cowart III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Loy D Cowart III has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Loy D Cowart III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loy D Cowart III - Posted on February 19th, 2017
A Person Centered Doctor.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Loy D Cowart III - Posted on July 8th, 2012
My overall experience was a good one,good bedside manners. Listen to the patient then gives his medical opinion after various testings. I would recommend to may entire family and friends. Dr.Cowart is a very experienced, good doctor.I switched doctor and chosed Dr.Cowart after seeing how he treated his patients. He shown much concern for his patients. He's nevr given me a wrong diagnos.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
- Medical College Of Georgi
Anderson Area Medical Center
Dr. Loy D Cowart III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Loy D Cowart III
Dr. Cowart is a Board Certified Family Practice physician. He received his medical degree from Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia and completed his internship and residency at AnMed Health in Anderson, South Carolina. Dr. Cowart joined the Active Medical Staff in 1994.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Loy D Cowart III, MD - Family Medicine in Twin City, GA, in this video.
Dr. Loy D Cowart III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Twin City, GA.