Dr. Loyce H Graham Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Loyce H Graham?

Compassionate and kind!!

Excellent bedside manner, does a thorough exam, listens to her patients, and explains every aspect of plan of care!

Exceptional family care physician.

I came to Dr. Graham at the recommendation of a colleague. I was looking for a new doctor who really understood menopause and women's issues. Dr. Graham has always taken time to listen to me and make appropriate (real life) recommendations for my treatment. She is never condescending, she doesn't bury her head in the computer while I talk (as so many do these days), and I value her opinions.

I'm a male that prefers female doctors and Dr. Graham I consider one of the best I've encountered. She is also my wife's doctor and both of us are very glad to have found her, and so close to home too. We have since moved away, but when we go back for a visit to Belton (my hometown) then we will be sure to make an appointment with her. We hope she is still there.

Dr. Graham is the first woman doctor I have had. She is wonderful!!!!! A caring and concerned doctor. Remembers things well.