Dr. Lu L Han Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lu L Han?

Helped when I was about to give up.

I have had this bad neck for years....stenosis arthritis, herniated disks, dessicated disks. I have had PT, chiro, facet joint injections, nerve blocks etc. Last month I had more facet joint injections that gave relief for two weeks. I was in pain for days at a time...couldn't turn head, couldn't open mouth wide enough to eat normally...Started doctor Han. In past 18 days where I would usually have at least 9 days of pain I have had ONE day...I will updated this time too time. This Doctor is a healer.

Ill tempered and no compassion...

I saw her many times, hoping that she could hep me. She simply doesn't care about her patients. Just goes through the motions of sticking the needles with no intention of getting results, it seems. She also has a horrid temper - you never know which day she will be in a good mood and which day she will be in a bad one (when she is in a bad mood- boy, does she yell at the patient and order him/her around!). Big disappointment.

Cured my spinal stenosis and my wife's TMJ with minimum of acupuncture treatments. Also treated me successfully with therapy for hip bursiktis.