Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Luan Q Pho has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Luan Q Pho has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
This "doctor" was not professional at all I would take grandma in for her appointment and she would say wat was wrong with her but it was the same answer all the time. She would say my stomach hurts here and he would just say somthing not even ask questions or even touch her to see exactly were... last time I took her with pho he stated- if I were you I wouldnt spend more money on her she is old- and after asking him to prescribe a hearing aid for her so her insurance could cover it he said- that is why our economy is the way it is cause they are taking money out of "my (pho)paycheck and your paycheck (mine) to care andcover the old peole.... those are words a doctor should NEVER use he is a doctor to help others not judge them and be plain cruel in my opinion he shouldnt even be or be called a doctor
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Luan Q Pho accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLuan Q Pho Md, 1105 Central Expy N Ste 260, Allen, TX
Dr. Luan Q Pho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allen, TX.