Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luanne F Rich MD
Dr. Luanne F Rich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Rich is affiliated with Quincy Mental Health Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital Milton and South Shore Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Luanne F Rich has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Luanne F Rich has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luanne F Rich - Posted on December 23rd, 2018
Dr Rich has a very engaging manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luanne F Rich - Posted on December 16th, 2016
I have gone to Dr. Rich for several years and always found her to be very engaging, but she is also very direct and I like that attribute. Other comments on this review site seem to all have to do with her manner. Dr. Rich is actually very funny and intelligent. I appreciate her personality and have had not issues at all with her.
Laughs at pain
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luanne F Rich - Posted on August 8th, 2016
Dr. Rich has no bedside manner. She waa inconvenienced when I it waa a day to do a simple in vitro and many years later literally laughed at my menstrual pain that was so bad I got sick to my stomach and for which sent me to the hospital. Crown Ob Gyn has many competent doctors and nurse practitioners. Do not go to her.
Abrupt, Dismissive, Rough
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luanne F Rich - Posted on November 16th, 2015
Dr. Rich is brusque. I have seen her only a few times in cases where I absolutely needed to be seen, and each time I found her dismissive, a fast talker, and she rushed through the appointment. I didn't feel heard, or have the chance to ask questions, because her demeanor so abrupt. Furthermore, she shoved a speculum inside me without any lubricant. I am not a daisy, but this level of callousness was quite upsetting. I would say my last appointment with her lasted barely 3 minutes. She seems to be quite different with her other patients, but I have seen her about 3 times over the years, and each time I found her bedside manner lacking. I am not sure about her diagnoses, as each time I don't think she listened to what I described, but rushed to fill in her own blanks.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luanne F Rich - Posted on April 9th, 2015
I've been seeing Dr. Rich for the past six years. She helped me end a chronic issue I had with irregular bleeding for many years. I was surprised to read the recent negative reviews about her bedside manner. I've always found her to be engaging and smart, providing me thoughtful input as I figured out my reproductive strategy. She speaks very directly, but I appreciate that.
Dr. Rich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
St Margarets Hospital For Women
Dr. Luanne F Rich Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCROWN OB/GYN, 300 Congress St Ste 102, Quincy, MA
Dr. Luanne F Rich is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.