Dr. Luat T Nguyen Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Luat T Nguyen?

LOUSY Anesthesiologist

Told him I could NOT tolerate Versed (midazolam), that it took days and days to wake up from it. Nguyen just glared at me and kept saying they "could give [me] more. He would NOT listen. He used Versed (midazolam), caused congestive heart failure, therefore caused serious ventricle damage. He should lose his license!

BAD Anesthesiologist !!!!!!

Pre-surgery, I told Nguyen that I was extremely sensitive to anesthesia and to give me minimum medication. He informed me that he knew what he was doing, He OD'd me & an echo-cardiogram showed "HEART FAILURE" where, previously, I'd never had heart problems.

Type 2 Diabetes