Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luba U Kihichak
Dr. Luba U Kihichak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Issaquah, WA, with another office in Sammamish, WA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kihichak is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and Valley General Hospital. Dr. Kihichak has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Luba U Kihichak has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Luba has been our family doctor for over 10 years. She has gone above and beyond to not only treat our occasional illness but to actually care for our family's heath holistically. She is in a unique class and one of the best doctor I have ever had. Luba cares about her patients, she has a great approach to getting people well and spends time listening to my problems UP to two sometimes three (I tend to save up all my aches and pains for a single marathon visit. Luba takes the time answers all my questions and those of my children who she also cares for. Luba has helped me through many of my toughest life challenges and is an excellent physician. As with another reviewer I have followed her from Duvall to Sammamish and will follow her wherever she practices.
I was very sick and she got me well. She is the best doctor I have ever had.She cares about her patients, she spends time listening to my problems, answers all my questions. She is an excellent physician. She has been my doctor for 10 years. I have followed her from Carnation to Duvall to Sammamish and would follow her wherever she practices.She is the best
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kihichak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Swedish Medical Center
Dr. Luba U Kihichak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Luba U Kihichak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.