Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lubna S Kamal has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lubna S Kamal has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Lubna S Kamal has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
The front office lady makes all the calls. I did not realize she had a PHD. She says that you have to have a fever in order to get a doctor note. Well, that is not true....We got a doctor note months ago and my daughter didn't have a fever. Then, the lady changed her story and said they started that recently. Which story is it? If the doctor or nurse practitioner state that it may take up to 3 days for the medicine to take affect, then why should the kid be forced to go to school if she feels bad. The lady at the front desk said to take my daughter to the nurse at school. What was the purpose of paying the doctor? If we pay the doctor office money for services rendered, does it seem unreasonable to obtain a doctor note? If they took a look at my daughter's file, they would see that she rarely comes to the doctor sick. So, my kid can not obtain a doctor note because of someone else abusing it. That doesn't seem fair at all.
I switched my daughter to this doctor because it was closer and from the first day the front receptionist was rude. She asked me for things rudely and had poor customer service. I scheduled an appointment for yesterday and just because I was running late the same receptionist that is always rude answered the phone and notified me that since I just decided to call that they were going to take a walk in before me. All of what was said did not need to be said. She also stated that they did not have to assist my baby because of certain policy's and if I wanted to go to another doctor I could. She was so unprofessional and should not be working there at all.
Worst clinic! I will never take my child back there. The staff is so rude. The clinic is disgusting and dirty. The front staff lady wears pajama pants to work, real professional. Dr. Kamal is a bad doctor and does not care for her patients. She doesn't listen to your concerns and her diagnosis/treatments are off. We've also seen the nurse practitioner, Harwell. She's rude too. Please, for your child's health, don't waste your time going to this place.
35 Years Experience
Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Lubna S Kamal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Care Clinic, 5506 Broadway Blvd, Garland, TX
Dr. Lubna S Kamal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garland, TX.