Have you seen Dr. Lubna Zuberi?

very old school thinking. very black and white. She felt that despite my constantly being freezing, gaining weight, chronically fatigued, joint pain and hair falling out that i was simply depressed. Beware of her.

Worse Dr I have ever seen! Every time I see her, she makes me feel I have lots of health problems and make me more worried. She doesn't have the patience to listen to what I have to say. She and her stafff won't keep a good patient history trail. And the recent activity won't be there in their system and even blame me that I am lying. She even accused me for not letting the office know about something when I have already talked to the staff and even the Dr itself. She wrote an incorrect blood work for me and blamed lab for doing it incorrectly. Instead of hearing what the patient has to say, she just point fingers on them. These experiences are not a single time, it happen all the time I have an appointment with her. She makes me worried after having the appointment. I don't recommend her for any one whom I know.

Outstanding, compassionate and excellent diagnostic abilities.

Dr. Lubna Zuberi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glen Mills, PA.

Dr. Lubna Zuberi Is this you?