Luc Morris Is this you?

Have you seen Luc Morris?

BEST DOCTOR

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Doctor Morris, without a doubt, one of the finest doctors I have ever been to. His patience and understanding put me completely at ease when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. He explained everything, took time to answer my questions and answered all of my husbands.as well. He was there for me, followed up, courteous and just knew what to do to make me feel I was in competent hands. Melanie went the entire 100 yards. Made another doctor's appt. for me with an endocrinologist and followed up by contacting me. I cannot rave enough about Dr. Morris and his staff, 10 STARS!!!!@

Highly Recommend

Posted on October 12th, 2015

CORRECTION! Sorry meant to give a 5 star overall review. The treatment I revived from Dr. Morris and Sloan Kettering Hospital was second to none. I felt that Dr. Morris and is staff especially his Assistant Joan, Nurse Melanie, and Fellow Rachel truly cared about me.

Would Highly Recommend