Lucas Bingham Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Lucas Bingham?

Very Patient Doctor

Posted on May 4th, 2016

This doctor has been one of the most understanding people I've gone to. He takes the time to listen to what you have to say and doesn't rush in and o ...

AMAZING COSMETIC WORK

Posted on February 10th, 2014

Dr Bingham is an artist, sculpture and a trusted Doctor. His expertise in the use of Botox and Juvederm is unmatched by any Doctor in Orange County. When these products are used with the precision of Dr Bingham the results are a softer, more beautiful appearance. I have been going to Dr Bingham for years and my face looks balanced. It really is all about the hand behind the needle. If you have had disappointing results in the past, I would encourage you to trust Dr Bingham.

Excellent Dr

Posted on September 3rd, 2011

I saw Dr. Bingham to get a second opinion on a skin condition I had. He diagnosed me on the first visit, explained my treatment options, and spent an additional 20 minutes with me to answer all my questions. He's the best dermatologist I have ever seen. Dr. Bingham has a great bedside manner and he's very knowledgeable. His office staff is very nice. I would recommend anyone to see him if they are having skin issues

Posted on October 17th, 2017