Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucas J Burton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lucas J Burton has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Dr. Lucas J Burton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lucas J Burton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Burton was recommended to me for a second opinion concerning my second hip surgery. He explained my hip problems in a very clear and concise manner, and was not put off when I asked detailed engineering questions about the prosthetic. He is very personable and has a great sense of humor. The entire experience was great. I give this positive review as veteran of surgeries (11).
Dr. Burton replaced my left hip. He did this in a very professional and pain-relieving manner. I find him to be exceptional in this regard, and would gladly recommend him to anyone needing a hip-replacement! His office and clinical staff are excellent. I felt very confident with their efforts and have enjoyed an unremarkable recovery. ( Wonderful guy...wonderful team!!!)
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
11 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Lucas J Burton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lucas J Burton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.