Dr. Lucas Cashio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucas Cashio?

Truly a great doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2015

Dr. Cashio is fantastic. He treated me for a back injury, I recovered and he performed a knee replacement, another 100% recovery. I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Cashio, he is honest and direct. I recommended him to other family members and friends who have been successfully treated by Dr. Cahio.

Posted on April 17th, 2014

Dr. Cashio is a fantastic doctor. I have seen him due to broken foot and torn meniscus in my knee. He was very thorough and has a very pleasant demeanor. I have recommended him to all my friends that have an orthopedic issues.

Posted on June 18th, 2013

This dr. was horrible. Didn't take time with me as I was a new patient. Very arrogant and stuffy. Just wanted to get me in and out and on to the next patient. Would never go to him again.

Posted on November 21st, 2015