Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lucas Jacomides has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Lucas Jacomides has the following 13 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Cancer
Dr. Lucas Jacomides has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
i would not recommend him at all. I had two surgeries with him. then went back to the emergency room 6 different times after the surgeries. I was told in his report that he was at a pass he didnt know what to do to fix my problem. so i went to another doctor he diagnosed me rite away doctor jacomides said he didnt agree with this new doctor iam waiting to be seen by yet another doc at scott and white in temple. doctor jacomidessaid originally i would be off work for a week maybe two well it has been 4 months off work lost my job and iam in worst pain now since before the surgery so in my opinion i would not recommend him at all the hospital he works at is nice but i wouldnt go to that doctor again ever
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Lucas Jacomides accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsRound Rock Specialty Clinic-302 University Blvd, 302 University Blvd, Round Rock, TX
Dr. Lucas Jacomides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.