Dr. Lucas Jacomides Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucas Jacomides?

Excellent doctor-patient relations. Outstanding

patient

i would not recommend him at all. I had two surgeries with him. then went back to the emergency room 6 different times after the surgeries. I was told in his report that he was at a pass he didnt know what to do to fix my problem. so i went to another doctor he diagnosed me rite away doctor jacomides said he didnt agree with this new doctor iam waiting to be seen by yet another doc at scott and white in temple. doctor jacomidessaid originally i would be off work for a week maybe two well it has been 4 months off work lost my job and iam in worst pain now since before the surgery so in my opinion i would not recommend him at all the hospital he works at is nice but i wouldnt go to that doctor again ever

I've seen Dr. Jacomides a number of times. I can attest that he is very nice. He took the time to explain the surgical procedure he performed on me in a way that a layperson could understand. If you need a urologist, I recommend him very highly.

Dr. Lucas Jacomides is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.