Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucas B Richie MD
Dr. Lucas B Richie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hermitage, TN, with another office in Lebanon, TN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Lucas B Richie has 2 locations
5651 Frist Blvd Ste 500
Hermitage, TN 37076
Dr. Lucas B Richie has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lucas B Richie has the following 18 expertise
- Shoulder Fractures
- Elbow Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Fractures
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Injury
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Disorders
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
Dr. Lucas B Richie is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Not Worth it
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lucas B Richie - Posted on April 16th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lucas B Richie - Posted on March 26th, 2019
Dr. Richie is the best doctor I have ever been to see! He took his time, asked questions, and explained his reasoning to my shoulder pain. Dr. Richie and his staff are top notch! My should surgery went extremely well and I couldn't be more happy with my progress. If you are in need of an Orthopedic Surgeon, Dr. Richie would be on the top of my list of doctors to see.
Dr Richie and lea
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lucas B Richie - Posted on March 9th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lucas B Richie - Posted on February 9th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lucas B Richie - Posted on February 5th, 2019
11 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Michigan State University
Dr. Lucas B Richie Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lucas B Richie
Dr. Richie is a general orthopaedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in orthopaedic sports medicine. He has extensive experience working with patients of all ages and activity levels. He has a unique understanding of the mentality of the athlete given his impressive resume or working with various sports teams and events ranging from youth leagues, to high school state football champions, minor league hockey, national tennis championships, and the Cincinnati Reds of MLB. Dr. Richie is open to see patients of all ages from the newborn to the geriatric. He offers same day appointments and he and his staff pride themselves on patient satisfaction. Dr. Richie sees and treats most orthopaedic conditions from fractures, to ligament reconstruction, joint replacement, and arthroscopy.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lucas B Richie is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.