Dr. Lucia Leone Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lucia Leone?

Great doctor!

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Very thorough. Keeps working until the issue is resolved.

great dr!

Posted on January 21st, 2016

i have been seeing Dr Leone for 10 years, i love her! Yes the office is dated and the staff can sometimes be unprofessional but thay have a good system. And you must realize the wait isnt Dr Leones or the staffs fault----its Beaumount that owns her and they are the ones who make her drive past Detroit every morning to see pts before the office, and they have shoved so many new pts to that office due to Obama care, its crazy! To them--its all about the $$ at no fault to Dr Leone or her staff. Years ago you never waited more than 10 minutes!

Crowded, Confusing Office

Posted on September 11th, 2015

The Doctor was friendly but pushed a vaccination that I dont need, everyone in the exam room were in and out so fast my head was spinning, I wanted an exam, got a blood test and a quick once over, lots of questions but no 'lookie'. I was told she could do skin small wart removal but I feared that because the office was disheveled and not too clean looking so i went elswhere. **** They like to schedule lots of future appts for this or that, mo money??

Another unsatisfied patient

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Miserable. I have given this doctor many times to redeem my thoughts about the office. After reading most of the good reviews, I thought I may have caught this doctor on a bad day. Once again, sat in the waiting room for 1.5hrs. Many of the patients in the waiting room were complaining about the wait and how every time they come for appointment they are here for 3hrs. The office is out dated, the back room has medical equipment laying on the counter. Isn't this supposed to be sterile? They were using dish soap. The staff NEVER washes their hands upon entering and exiting the room. Office is filthy. No reason to see this doctor unless you want to pick up other infections while getting treated.

Excellent

Posted on June 14th, 2015

I saw Dr. Leone for a new patient visit after reading so many excellentful ratings about her from other patients. She is an amazing person and very good physician. I talked to a few patients while waiting in her office and all of them said they had been a patient for many years and she is outstanding. She took time with me as a new patient and was extremely caring. I did not mind the 20 Min wait as she took her time with me and did not seem rushed. I am grateful to have finally found a new physician I feel very comfortable with. I will definitely refer her to friends and family.

My 1st two visits

Posted on April 17th, 2011

I just started seeing Dr Leone as my family doctor after she was recommended to me by my father. I was able to get an appointment very quickly and at a good time for me. My previous Dr was excellent, but her office staff wasn't and it was extremely difficult to get in to see her or even talk to her on the phone.Dr Leone's office staff is very efficient, friendly and I didn't wait more than 10 minutes to see the Dr on either of my 2 visits. Dr Leone is very knowledgeable, patient and attentive.

My 1st visit...

Posted on March 28th, 2011

First visit, the office staff sent me the paperwork to fill out in advance and I waited l;ess than 5 mins. The Dr spent time with me, listened and took notes. She is very knowledgeable about the conditions I have and she keeps up with recent changes to therapy and treatment. Very impressive doctor!

Excellent Care

Posted on February 24th, 2011

Dr Leone correctly diagnosed my problem after another doctor completely missed it. She is a caring doctor

Dr. Leone is a very good doctor

Posted on January 29th, 2010

Dr Leone has helped me to heal. She doesnt just mask my pain, she has helped me to resolve the issues causing my pain while doing what she can to keep me pain free. i have buldging discs in my back and she has helped me more in one day than my previous doctor helped me in 4 weeks.

Posted on October 27th, 2017