Dr. Lucia M Martinez-Bejar Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Lucia M Martinez-Bejar?

Came into the exam room typing on her computer. Did not look up for a full 5 minutes. Did not listen to a thing that I said. Was extremely rude and raised her voice to me when I asked a question. Absolutely would never recommend.

Good experience for the last 2 years

OMG! Worst physician I have ever met. No bedside manner no personality. Told me the genetic counselor at Mayo Clinic didn't know what she was talking about! Said she gave me false information.....I will go back to get a prescription refill but after that I will not be going back! Yuck!

Horrible

So dissatisfied. Whole office experience has been horrible and stressful. They failed to send required paperwork out to my insurance which almost ended up with collector agency after me. They don't care to do anything unless you go there and point out what needs to be done. And even 5 months later I'm dealing with different offices where she sent me for tests. She does not know who she's working with or how things needs to be done. Even my insurance company is surprised how this is happening. So much stress because her office couldn't deal with one piece of paper.

Dr. Lucia M Martinez-Bejar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.