Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lucian Dajdea
Dr. Lucian Dajdea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Ridgewood, NY and Brooklyn, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dajdea is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens and Elmhurst Hospital Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lucian Dajdea has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lucian Dajdea has the following 5 expertise
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Showing 5 of 19
My daughter has been a patient since she was a newborn; she's 10 now. She is a healthy child but on occasions we sought help. Our concerns were easily dismissed. He is "old-school" doctor who prefers home-remedies to actual medication, in some cases that was a bad decision, as anibiotic are necessary (like when she had an abscess on her gums and he told us to rinse the mouth with salt water but it turned out to be an infection and the dentist gave us antibiotic). We wanted a flu shot but were told its too early, wait until December!!! We went to Rite Aid Pharmacy and she got a flu shot on the spot. I do not like that they have one waiting area for both sick and healthy kids; that should be changed!
Aren't doctor's offices supposed to NOT have carpet to prevent germs and bacteria from spreading? The carpet in the waiting room (where both SICK and Healthy children wait)looks like its 20 years old with all the dirt that has accumulated on it. The receptionist is helpful, but his assistant is rude and I have to ask for her to document items on my child's yellow card. I refused to go back after I went to him with concern for my child, he suggested I go see a neurologist!!! Without checking him or asking me ANYTHING about my child's behavior, eating, sleeping etc. He has students working with him - I wish them luck, I would change mentors.
Dr. Dajdea is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Elmhurst Hospital Center
St John's Episcopal Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
CMC - St. John`s Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital Of Queens
45 Years Experience
University Of Belgrade
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lucian Dajdea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.