Dr. Lucian Gorgan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucian Gorgan?

Compassionate and knowledeable

Posted on October 15th, 2015

r. He is thorough, knowledgeable, polite, pleasant. compassionate, and listens attentively to the patient. I will recommend him to others.

Nicest Dr. Ever

Posted on June 4th, 2015

I really like my appointments with Doctor Gorgan. He is always patient, thorough and takes the time to answer my questions. He also listens and if something needs adjusting, he takes the time to work with you to keep things as beneficial as possible. I trust his judgment and have recommended him to friends and family. Not only is he a great doctor but also is a caring person. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs Gastroenterologist.

Colonoscopy mill

Posted on July 31st, 2014

Dr. Gorgan is all about making money from doing as many colonoscopies as possible. After that you are handed off to the nurse practitioner. If he didn't find cancer he doesn't really care what is causing your pain. He had the nurse give me a paper about fiber and he moved on to the next patient.

Dr. Gorgan has terrible follow-up

Posted on July 24th, 2012

I have a very critical health situation, in terrible pain. Saw Dr. Gorgan about further work to diagnose the pain. He is very arrogant. Looked at me like I'm a pathetic old (I'm 65) man, and acted like my pain was nothing. I have worked hard my whole life, hardly ever missed a day of work, and this man is treating me like I am worthless. In addition, after getting the tests he ordered, it's more than a week, I'm still in terrible pain, I've called his office several times, and he has failed to call me back with test results or next steps. Don't go to this doctor if you have a time/life critical health situation. My situation is cancer, the pain is of unknown origin right now, upper abdominal and debilitating. Getting NO answers from this arrogant and un-caring "Doctor."

Posted on March 31st, 2015