Dr. Lucian Lozonschi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lucian Lozonschi?

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Lozonschi is a great surgeon who saved my life. He is a wonderful, caring man. I would recommend him highly.

Dr. Lozonschi is a great surgeon

Posted on February 12th, 2012

Dr. Lozonschi was my surgeon for my heart (aortic) valve replacement. I'm from Oshkosh and my Oshkosh cardiologist told me that I had an excellent outcome. Dr. Lozonschi has a very warm bedside manner, especially for a surgeon. He is totally on top of the latest surgical techniques as he is responsible for developing the "protocol", for example, that will use a catheterization procedure to replace some artificial valves in the future without cracking open the patient's chest. And he seems willing to spend as much time with you in the clinic or at your bedside as you need. He always answered my questions and never seemed in a rush to get to his next patient.

Posted on October 1st, 2014