Have you seen Dr. Lucian C Warth?

Office entered incorrect office visit and refused to correct

Went to this doctor for a knee problem. They sent me to xray and began xraying my hip. After convincing them that I was there for my knee, they finally xrayed my knee. Dr. Warth stated he would only provide a service as long as it did not require surgery. He does not do surgery on patience that smoke cigarettes. Patient must stop smoking for him to provide any surgery. This doctor has an ego problem. He states that he has tried for over 30 years to get his father to quit smoking without success. So, I am guessing that he applies that requirement on his patient. He may be a good doctor but is not very patient friendly. If you smoke, I would not recommend this doctor. I was provided a Patient Visit Report when I left. They had wrong information on report and refused to correct. I do not have a hip problem and I did not visit him for tobacco use. Elisa refused to correct. I do not recommend this Dr.'s Office. Drove 3 hours to there place for NOTHING.

Had terrible hip pain for years. So glad I got replacement surgery by him. Now I can hike again.

Dr. Lucian C Warth is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fishers, IN.

Dr. Lucian C Warth Is this you?