Dr. Luciana Berceanu Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Luciana Berceanu?

Nightmare

Posted on October 6th, 2017

My MD sent me to APM for medication management for chronic pain from cancer and spinal stenosis! She came in and told me she would be removing most of my meds(cold turkey) and I needed injections of all sorts! I told her I see orthopedic specialist for my brittle bones and they said no shots whatsoever!!!! She insisted she was correct!!! She gave me a month to think about it but the next day my phone was ringing it's her office calling to schedule my injections this week??? She should be investigated!!! She is cruel!!!

No Follow up, Childish interaction

Posted on July 10th, 2015

This doctor was a joke. She spent a total of 15 minutes with me on her first visit and had the attention span of a painted turtle. Also, when a medication had side effects and was notified about it, she DID NOT make a return phone call or call in another med. My recommendation; learn English first, then study medicine.

Disappointed patient

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I am a current patient with her. I have had multiple appointments and they ask YOU to arrive 15 minutes early, which I've done every appointment and I wait in the waiting room between 30-60 minutes past my appointment time. When I am finally seen the nurse and doctor make me feel like they are not interested in listening to my problems. They seem to be in a rush to get out of there. The nurse walks you into your room and then you wait another 20 minutes just to see the doctor. Its extreamly frustrating. The biggest problem I have is that the doctor makes me feel like I have to get the back injection and I have no choice. I personally do not want to get the injection but she flat out told me that if I'm not interested in the services she wants to give me then she won't see me. I've heard a lot of horror stories about the back injections not working, making the problem worse, making it burn at the injection site, and even causing new damage to nerves. I wish the doctor would sit down and talk to her patients and connect with us and build a relationship. But instead shes in and out within one minute and stands in front of you looking down at you, talking in a tone as if she is scolding you. Telling you what you have to do as if you have no choice what so ever.

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I have been dealing with chronic pain most of my adult life. After my primary doctor and my chiropractor could no longer improve my condition, I sought out Dr. Berceanu. She reviewed my xrays, did a thorough exam, listened to my frustration, and assured me that she would do her best to alleviate my pain. I found all of the staff that I dealt with to be caring and considerate, and am hopeful that Dr. Berceanu will be able to help me.

Not Impressed

Posted on October 11th, 2011

I've spoken with and been treated by numerous doctors and nurses over the past several years for my condition. Some were able to help and others were not, but all of them treated me dignity and respect. All of them listened to my situation, answered my questions and spoke with me at length regarding any and all concerns.Unfortunately I cannot say the same for my experience with this doctor. Perhaps I came on an off day, but it was the worst treatment I've ever received from any healthcare professionals. I found both the doctor and staff to be very cold and uninterested once I announced I was not there for prescriptions and that my doctor advised against injections. I tried several times to explain I wanted to have a conversation about any other options that may exist. No one wanted to listen to me explain the treatments I've tried. My overall perception was that if I wasn't going to buy what they were selling then I was of no interest to them as a patient. I personally would not visit this doctor again and I would not recommend her to anyone I know. This is my opinion based on one office visit, but what I experienced was so negative and insulting I feel it worth the time to share with others.Again, maybe the day of my appointment was an off day, but there is no excuse for giving patients the customer service I received on this day.

Posted on November 13th, 2017