Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Luciano Boemi MD
Dr. Luciano Boemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Boemi is affiliated with NCH Downtown Naples Hospital and Naples Day Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Luciano Boemi has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Old School Doctor who truly cares about his patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Luciano Boemi - Posted on March 9th, 2010
Dr. Boemi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Naples Day Surgery
31 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I)
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Luciano Boemi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Luciano Boemi's office for more information.
11181 Health Park Blvd Naples, FL : (239) 598-3353
Locations & Directions11181 Health Park Blvd, Naples, FL
Dr. Luciano Boemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.