3.9

Have you seen Dr. Luciano S Dias?

When I was 5 years old I was diagnosed with legg-calve perthese diseases. Not until 3 years later did my parents find Dr.Dias to perform a 13 hour surgery to correct my hip displacement. I am now 18 years old and it's been 11 years since my surgery and I've had no complications. Dr. Dias gave me a second chance at life and I would recommend him to anyone that is considering this brilliant man!

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Dias performed two surgeries on my son a number of years ago. He always explained everything in detail that was very understandable. We had utmost faith in his competence and he was always warm, caring, and demonstrated great interest in my son's progress.

Dr. Dias deformed my knee and my leg I cry wvery day.

I allways thought Dr.Dias was a excellent doctor. Untill I went dancing with a girl my knee was hitting her leg and it pervented me from dancing cheek to cheek. I realize for the first I could not make out with her on the dance floor, she ran off after the dance she did not want to see me again. I cry my self to sleep at nights I wonder why Dr. Dias gave me a operation at two years to never be able to have a girlfriend. I don' even want to think how i would be able t ohave sex if ever did fine a girl fried. Dr.Dias oprarted om my leg again when i was preteen. My parents feel bad that they trusted Dr.Dias. I pray to GOd to help me I dfeel like Jesus because ne v=never had a girlfriend I could look up to him he had a hard life shen die on the cross and dr. Dias he gave me a big cross. No one should see dr. Dias unless they want to b=have a big cross in there life.

Dr. Dias saved my son from being a cripple!

My son was born with 2 very severe club feet and Dr. Dias proformed a new surgery technique. My son is grown now and lives a full, active life thanks to Dr. Dias.

Dr. Dias took away my health and made me ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Dias should be in jail for the rest of his life so he can think about why he gavme a pelvic girdle adomily!I believe in jail maybie he might fine God.

Dr. Luciano S Dias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.

Dr. Luciano S Dias Is this you?